PERFECT VISUAL SOLUTIONS
Large-screen systems are used to collect, visualise, and distribute all sorts of information, in order to make them visible and accessible all operators in a control room and to guarantee a comprehensive survey of the complete situation. Large-screen systems used on a management level can also help to provide loads of information at a glance, which helps in finding quick and efficient decisions. The specific requirements of a large-screen system always vary depending on the field of application with regard to size and the connected signal sources. But there are different requirements from one installation to the next, even in the same field of application. For this reason, it is especially important to have flexible and individually customisable solutions.
THE MAIN REASONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF A LARGE SCREEN SYSTEM IN A CONTROL ROOM ARE
- Precise survey of all information, and therefore short response times and fast troubleshooting in emergency situations
- Advanced control possibilities
- Intelligent display solutions with control features, such as alarm management, presets, etc.
- Task sharing
- Multiple possibilities of display
- Large number of different signals / information / scenarios
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS HAVE TO BE TAKEN INTO CALCULATION BEFORE THE INSTALLATION OF A LARGE SCREEN SYSTEM IN A CONTROL ROOM
- Available room/space
- Kind and duration of visualisation (permanent or non-permanent display)
- Type and quality of the displayed signals
- Environmental conditions (lighting, temperature, humidity, etc.)
- Number of users/operators
- Service and maintenance costs
- Operating costs
- Ergonomic aspects
Contact us to learn more about our PERFECT VISUAL SOLUTIONS for your business.